|Industry||Nuclear Energy, Renewable Energy|
|Key people||Luc Oursel (CEO)|
|Production output||8,790 million tonnes of uranium|
|Revenue||€8.9 billion (approx. US$ 11.7 billion)|
|Net income||- €2,424 million (approx. - US$ 3,175 million)|
The French company AREVA are engaged in the nuclear industry, offering services such as uranium mining and enrichment, reactor design and construction, and nuclear power solutions. In 2010 they also said they would become a 'leading player' in renewable energy operations - highlighting wind power, solar power, hydrogen power and bioenergies as areas in which they already worked.
EITI Supporter Status
AREVA became a supporting company of the EITI in June 2003.
UN Global Compact
AREVA became a participant in the UN Global Compact in March 2003.
Global Operations by Country
Main article: AREVA Operations in Niger
- "Areva - Ci (ARVCF) Company Description" Bloomberg Businessweek, retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Nuclear meltdown sparks $2bn writedown for Areva" Financial Review, retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Areva - Ci (ARVCF) Top Compensated Officers" Bloomberg Businessweek, retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Annual Results 2011" AREVA, retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "AREVA At a Glance" AREVA, retrieved, 10 April 2012.
- "Supporting Companies" EITI, retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Participant Search: AREVA" UN Global Compact, retrieved 10 April 2012.