Hess Operations in Ghana

From Oil4All
Jump to: navigation, search
This article about Hess Operations in Ghana is a stub. You can help to improve the wiki guide by expanding it.


In June 2011 Hess announced an oil discovery at the offshore Paradise-1 exploration well, where Hess operates the well with a 90% working interest and the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) holds the remaining 10%.[1] Hess began exploration at the well in 2008, which is found at the Deepwater Tano/Cape Three Points Block.[2]

References

  1. Anadarko Hits Oil in Ghana Again" Zacks, retrieved 14 February 2011
  2. Operations" Hess, retrieved 14 February 2011